Sunday, 11 November 2012

Technicolor Play

I'm still thinking about how to speak my thoughts here....
First of all, I'M SUPER STOKED FOR COLDPLAY LIVE 2012!!! Been planning to watch them with my friends, and I think I'm going to explode as soon as I see Chris Martin's face. Coldplay may sound boring and lame (I guess I'm just an old-fashioned darling) for some people but it's one of the most legendary bands ever for me, together with the long long list of the bands I love!!! I know I use a lot of exclamation mark, please bear. I'm a fangirl at heart.

And thennnn, since life as a 12th grader is literally busy, I just started my bimbel and I very much hope I can end year 12 smoothly. I still make some spaces for me to watch movies. Funny Face is for today, maybe tomorrow I'll watch another (I haven't had the chance to watch West Side Story, Benny&Joon, Factory Girl and other titles). My God, the list is going on and on. I hope I can pamper myself no matter how busy I am.

I love rainy days. Just not the day when I took these pictures.....

Photobucket
DSC_0386
 Photobucket
Photobucket
(Radici shirt, Gaudi skirt, Bloop shoes and bag from friends)

Until then, stay tuned!

10 comments:

  1. freakin cool ! i just love it ! :)

    regards,
    nassigorengkeju.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS SUPERCOOL, OWEN. Esp. the last photo where you just jump. I also love the fact that the brands you're wearing are in my budget (you know what i mean, right?).

    Anyway, Coldplay is not boring and lame. Their songs make me cry.

    -----------------------------------------------------
    Putri Soe
    SUPERNICE

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love how you match the maxi skirt with those cool shoes! <3
    xx,bella

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovee ☺
    i'm your new fan.
    following your blog.and hope you will follow me back?
    and if you don't mind do you want to follow each other on tweet/
    you look like evita nuh ☺
    which means good!

    -claireteressa.blogspot.com-

    ReplyDelete
  5. so edgy and cute at the same time! love the round glasses!


    http://bourbonribbon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh!
    you are so stunning!
    I heart your style

    Xoxo
    Yulia Rahmawati

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow i just blogwalking after saw your comment on one of my post and i love your blog so damn much also your style too!
    mind to follow each other owen?
    you look pretty cool with the top, necklace, and the glasses! rad! :D

    cheers, Jessica
    PHOSKINNY

    ReplyDelete
  8. What amazing pictures ! All lovely :)

    xoxo
    http://singingthumbelina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cool outfit :)

    BREEPLUSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete