Friday, 19 October 2012

French Kicks

Hello, what have you people been up to? I know for a fact that 12th graders are having the same confusion these days. What university and what major will I choose. Well I don't. Is it even normal? Maybe some of you also don't but anyways, as for me, I'm up for thrifting (yeah, like always right). I supposed to go to pasar baru with my friends today. But because of a little bit of this and a little bit of that we decided to postpone the adventure. Heartbreaking. The extinction of my film rolls was a major turn down. I guess I need more cameras too.. *and more money to process them*

Anyways, some of you might have known Putri Soe's Supernice giveaway right. I was opening my UberTwitter few days ago on my way to school, then some mentions from her and Blancteria showed up. I was like "what is this why are they mentioning me..." and then I red one of the message. What. I. Won. wow.
That was an instant happiness for me and I don't know maybe it's because I have had my eyes on Andy Shorts for quite a while hehehe. + 3 lovely sheets of MAP vouchers (which I chose to use for food. Not for Topshop, New Look, or any other tempting MAP merchants. I just want to share it with mom and sis and bro) I'm overwhelmed with joy alright.
Thankyou God and thankyou so much Putri!!!! Me love you!! :*

Here it is, my new Andy shorts!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

(unbranded blazer, Satchel from Jogja, Mom's vintage shirt and Hush Puppies's shoes)

Yeah I really need another haircut. I guess to maintain the bowl-iness (is that a word?no) needs a regular, scheduled cutting.

Have a nice weekend you all!!

14 comments:

  1. Hey there Owen! You look gorguzz with the shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats, you deserve it!
    and it's so sweet that you share the MAP voucher with your family :)

    you have pulled off this Andy short so perfectly!
    what a distinctive style you have

    have a nice day!

    cheers,
    THE FAD MADNESS

    ReplyDelete
  3. You loook, so lovely oldschool, and socks, completely surprising:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE YOUR BAG. :)
    so great.. where do you buy it? :)
    Irene Wibowo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haii remember me? I'm back to this little blogging world, please do come and check out my blog anytime :) you surely are rocking that pants, i love how you pull out androgyny style and still looking cute in it

    ReplyDelete
  6. JOIN MY INDONESIAN GIVEAWAY!
    it's a leather bag everyone and it's open for Indonesian residents only :)

    febrinautami.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! I love the vintage touch of your look <3 The bag is amazing
    xx
    http://wastedyouthwithyou.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  8. A new way to come out with new kind of fashion.

    http://priscilliaaileen.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete