Saturday, 29 September 2012

True Blue

MID SEMESTER EXAM IS COMING. IT IS COMING IT'S FREAKING COMING (duh)
Okay so I'm really happy that I can join fashion challenge competition by TMIS this coming Wednesday (The fact that I'm still having my midterm on those days......... yay.) but seriously it's like a moment that me and my friend have been waiting for, and we seriously can't wait to give our best!! so all in for my midsem (I will study later I promise) and the competition! And yeah, today has been good enough for me thank God for this. 

Finally, another outfit post (1/2 outfit post I mean). There you goooo :)

 

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
(Vintage jacket and shorts, atmosphere top, rubi shoes, brother's socks)

Thankyou so much for stopping by :D I appreciate it!!
Until then people :*

7 comments:

  1. the vintage jacket is really stunning! match well with the shoes <3 next week im gonna face mid term test too,tons of luck for both of us :)
    xx.bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously, the Donald Duck peeking in the back deserves more spotlight (and i was kinda hoping it would be Bart Simpson--that gives me an idea...)
    Anyway, good luck with whatever you do! Such a productive girl, but beware, college (especially the 5th semester) is much crazieeeer <-- sedang mengalami

    -----------------------------------------------------
    Putri Soe

    SUPERNICE -- join my giveaway! You won't regret it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. that jacket is epic! love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool & cute at the same time! great denim style!

    cheers,
    THE FAD MADNESS

    ReplyDelete